Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A favorite picture


This is Sarah in August 05 - she was just three. Her teacher sent a wonderful mid-term progress report home today. Her teacher recognizes some of Sarah's best traits - "I love Sarah's sweet heart. She will raise her hand in class just to say "I love you, Mrs. B" She is an excellent student, diligent in her school work. When we play games she does very well." This describes Sarah at home as well.

We are praying for some answers related to her tummy troubles and feel we have a direction to go now, but we are continuing to pray as well that the Lord would heal her and not have her feel any discomfort anymore.

By the way, the bran flax muffins were awesome but next time I'm going to make the carrot shreds smaller - Anna wasn't so crazy about the idea of eating carrots in muffins so I'm hoping to hide them in there better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with Anna. Carrots don't belong in muffins. Or cake.

And that Sarah is something else...Raising her hand to say I love you!..it brings tears to my eyes!