cold weather. It truly feels like fall here in the Sunshine State and that is rare before Christmas! Brrr Chilly!!
2. feather comforters, food in the pantry, and a comfy house.
3. parents that taught me obedience. The value of that in my Christian walk is incalculable.
4. God's grace. For when obedience is difficult.
5. having friends and family scattered all over the US. My dream to travel the US in an RV is sweeter because I know that no matter where I go (in the US) I am not more than a 12 hour drive from someone I know and love.
6. homeschooling because it's cold outside and we don't have to get out until after lunch.
7. my husband who loves me way beyond what I deserve. How I love that man!
8. cold weather cooking - pumpkin bread, stews that simmer all day, gingerbread men, hot cider, mmmmmm........
9. three sweet girl's shining faces in the morning, still wrapped in sleepiness, carrying their favorite blankets out to greet the day, giving soft greetings of "Good morning, Mommy" with a still warm-from-the-bed embrace.
10. A husband, father, and provider who got up in the middle of the night to shower and head out the door for an out of town trip (for the second time this week), creeping around our bedroom quietly in the dark so I could still (try to) sleep.